It’s finally here guys, the new update for Heroes of Order & Chaos is out and live. Read more about the changes below.
– The Daily Mission is removed. Instead of the Daily Mission there is an event book.
– Now, you can use a second player skill next to the first one. This will help the diversity of the game.
– Now you are able to log into your Facebook account or Game Center account.
– The game now supports Indonesian language.
– Brand new heroes. Kortav, Daliana, and Kotun. Fighters and a Guardian. We hope you like them. They don’t have their skins yet, but they will be coming.
– Introducing new items in Heroes of Order & Chaos reduced the incredible amount of Crowd Control that happens in team fights. This will make the game more about strategy than just stunning or snaring.
– There are four new tablets in the game. The Tablet of Piercing, the Tablet of Toxicity, the Tablet of Serenity and the Tablet of Bloodlust.
– Some balancing. Now instead of dealing a bonus of 60%, heroes with magical attack deal 50%. Also, the movement speed from boots is counted as base movement speed.
– Some hero changes. Most importantly, you guys were naging about this forever, so you got it. Goldfur has been nerfed. Discordance is totally changed with a bigger cooldown, making it harder to spam and now you have to carefully choose the moment when to cast it. Also, a lot of players said that Acridix is way to weak for the game. That is not correct, the correct thing is that he is extremely difficult to play with. Now this has been changed and he is made a lot easier to play.
– A lot of bug fixes were implemented. Some of them are changes to Valox, Akartu and his Fury bug, Spider Queen and Jaguar and Shadow tablets.
– A lot of graphic changes and improvements were implemented.