Here you can read part II of Gamelofts Q&A about new iOS update for Order & Chaos Online. First part of Q&A you can read in this link.
1) Any new dungeons?
A: No, not in this update but expect major dungeon-related content in upcoming updates, and in the meanwhile you can defeat the new World Bosses.
2) Will the old dungeons that have Legendary mode will be scaled for level 70? The Legendary mode, I mean. Or does it mean we’ll have a new special mode for level 70?
A: The old dungeons won’t be scaled for level 70, but new ones will have Legendary mode for lvl 70.
3) Any new Soul Vendors?
A: Yes, we have lots of new merchant.
4) What does “New daily hubs in the new zones” means? What is this?
A: “New daily hubs in the new zones” maybe means “New daily quests in the new zones “. These quest can be accepted every day and their reward can be exchange for new equipment .
5) What does The Mechanical Recluse exchanging camp means? What is this?
A: This is a camp. Lots of Mechanical Recluses here. They will exchange lots of good weapons & equipment for user.
6) Will the Beauty Saloon allow you to change race also, or only appearance as hair and stuff?
A: Yes, you can change your race and appearance both in the Beauty Salon, but more runes for changing race.
7) Those new tougher World Bosses, you said it requires more people to do them. Does that means the loot system will change? Because the way it is right now is very unfair, where many team helps, but only one team gets to roll.
A: No, the loot system will not be changed.
8) The reset of PVP standings, what will it reset exactly?
8b) Season champs count?
8c) By keeping arena points, you mean the points you use to buy gear right?
9) Will there be a reward for those that have reached maximum now? Like a mount or a title?
A: There will be reward for those one who had fought in arena. And if you had won Season Champions, you got extra rewards. The more season champions you won, the better the rewards will be.
10) Will we get more talents? Or just more talent points?
A: They will be totally “refresh”. Keep your patience.
11) Will the Soul Stones be reset? Or will we have new Soul-like-currency?
A: No, you can also use the Soul Stone to exchange the T1&T2 levels items. But new exchange camp will need a new Soul-like-currency(Not Soul Stone).