Heroes of Order & Chaos, Gamelofts take on the the MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game is to League of Legends what Order & Chaos Online is to World of Warcraft is now available in the App Store and the Google Play Store (Update: Android version still not available) . Up to five players join forces and play against others online. The two sides clash in three primary corridors, using special powers and equipment to overcome minions, opposing players, defensive towers, and ultimately the headquarters at the other side.
Heroes of Order & Chaos is free to play with in app purchases. The game comes with 30 different characters, six of which are available at no cost every week on a rotating basis. It packs two maps, one three-on-three and one five-on-five, along with AI companions. There is a guild system included as well, which means that like Order & Chaos before it, a bit of a hard core community will develop.
We will be covering Heroes along with Order & Chaos here on this site until such a time as a split is necessary.
App Description Below
Team up and fight with your friends in the App Store’s first Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)! Gather your teammates, strengthen your Heroes and wipe out the enemy base in thrilling, addictive and fast-paced games. In Sinskaald Rift, a mysterious region of Haradon, immortal warriors have been fighting for centuries. They are known as the Heroes of Order & Chaos!
♖ An exceptionally rich and addictive game ♖
• Choose between 30 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers to devastating wizards
• Play for free with different characters, enjoying a changing rotation of free Heroes
• Develop and upgrade your skills and equipment throughout the game to overpower your foes and carry the game!
• Real-time action: roam over the map and lure your opponents to ambush them in the fog of war
♖ An immersive experience with friends or on your own ♖
• Fight solo or in multiplayer mode on two types of maps (3v3 or 5v5)
• Blend cooperation with buddies and competition against the opposing team into addictive games
• Develop team play and strategies to rule the world of Haradon