The 1st anniversary for Order & Chaos is here! I’ve got to say that despite the lack of updates in the beginning, Gameloft has managed to bring a lot of content and fixes to this game that now exists on four different gaming platforms. For their one year anniversary gameloft is giving us a new update, anniversary events, and even a knew icon ;-). Gameloft has posted some details of the update, but has left the details on the Anniversary changes a mystery. Check out the notes and leave a comment with any impressions or discoveries you’re having with the update. Also feel free to reflect on where the game has come over the past year and what you’d like to see in the future. No details on the Android release, but it will surely be in the near future.
Here are some of the details of the things that this Update will bring to the game!
- Mystery Gifts for all the players have been added at the release of the Update!
- Lottery Mini-Game added in the store, you can play once per day for free, after that you’ll be able to play for runes or gold.
- New quests and daily quests have been added.
- Talent trees have been adjusted, at the release of the Update the talent trees will be reset. Note that the skills we’re reworked and balanced.
- Order and Chaos will now support 3G networks.
- You can now expand your bag via runes aswell.
-Some bug fixes and aspect modifications to the Option page.
-Polished display for iPad 3.
Finally, don’t forget to check out the special Anniversary events!