A new update was just put out for the game today on the iOS platform. The update appears to be mostly aimed at bug fixes and performance tweaks, which is a welcome addition considering how many emails we get with people having bugs throughout the game world. Those with iPhone 4S or Ipad 2’s will be pleased to know that they are getting visual improvements in the form of longer draw distance, more models displayed in the same time/place, and bloom & lens flare added. On the quest side it looks like we are finally getting some quests in the Swamp of Wyrms and Whispering Islands to help with that terribly slow 35-45 leveling period. Full patch notes below. How are you liking the new update? Let us know in the comments.
What’s new in Version 1.0.8
Get ready for new quests, boosters, visuals improvements & more.
• New quests (to ease leveling up in Swamp of Wyrms & Whispering Islands)
• The orc icon without snow is back!
• Visual improvements for iPhone 4S & iPad 2 (longer draw distances, more models displayed in the same time/place, bloom & lens flare added)
• Game-server work to ensure durable online stability
• New boosters
• Store layout readjustment
• Server code optimizations
• Minor bug fixes